Our K-FLAT Division services are the answer to your close tolerance specialty flatware heat treating. Designed to accommodate all varieties, shapes, sizes and configurations of flat products, K-FLAT meets the high-tolerance needs of each of our customers. And since the typical learning curve commonly associated with specialty work has been eliminated, our floor production team is capable of tooling quickly and efficiently, without interruption, helping save you time and money. Our engineering production team can handle your logistics requirements, from resource acquisition to heat treatment, post production testing and ultimately drop shipping your product.
K-FLAT Features and Benefits include:
- Dedicated product engineering working hand in hand with your team to analyze the variables involved in your product development
- Custom built tooling to meet needs of each flat plate or flat disc customer product type
- Can easily accommodate variable material shape and size configurations up to 60” dia. and 96″ long
- 300 Ton hydraulic clamping pressure available
- Expanding to add three new heat systems up to 60″ x 60″ x 96″
- Heat set flattening capacity to over 200,000 lbs. per day
- Ideal for close tolerance high volume automotive and power transmission jobs
- Engineered post-production “Keep-Flat” consistency product testing
- N2Clean no-scale atmosphere finishing available on all jobs
- 100% inspection available to meet tight tolerance requirements
- Best solution for your high volume outsourcing needs
Customer part-types and industry served include:
- Power Transmission
- Cutting Tools
- Government & Department of Defense
- Mining & Heavy Manufacturing
- Saw Blades
- Wind Energy
For more information on our K-FLAT Division, contact us at 1-888-KHT-HEAT (548-4328) or email us at email@example.com.
Where Flat Means FLAT!
When it comes to “flat”, we’re the ones to count on – every time. Our team prides itself on making sure your product gets the right treatment and tight tolerances you demand. We’re no nonsense and we take every job personally. So if you’re tired of your current supplier, stuck trying to solve your flat issues in-house, need a team who can build the right custom tooling or just want to hook up with a solid team of heat treating experts, give KHT a call at 216-631-4411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.