Our K-LIFE Division is your solution to costly problems with tool edge retention, toughness and surface wear resistance. Through our revolutionary, unique and highly effective deep cryogenic process, we create an orderly rearrangement of material grain crystals, increasing internal bonding energy and achieving a consistent structural balance throughout each part, not just a surface coating or a temporary physical treatment, giving you the ability to re-grind or re-machine when necessary without re-treatment. Whether you use high speed tool steel or an oil hardening tool steel, K-LIFE greatly increases strength, stability and wear life of cutting tools, dies and wear parts, resulting in substantial savings in reconditioning, replacement and production down-time costs.
K-LIFE Features and Benefits include:
- Substantial increase in wear resistance, toughness, edge retention and overall tool life
- Can process down to temperatures of -320°F in both liquid and dry environments
- Transformation of retained austenite to hard and stable martensite
- Formation of additional fine carbide particles within steel microstructure
- Maintains hardness characteristics for regrinding or re-machining as necessary
- Has the ability to double part use life and reduce stress-related failures
- Great for tool steel, titanium, hard chrome, carbide, stellite, nylons, copper, brass, aluminum, cast steel, powder metals
Customer part-types and industries served include:
- Auto & Boat Racing
- Government & Department of Defense
- Paper & Plastics
- Lumber & Cabinet Mills
- Paper & Plastics
- Stamping & Steel
- Tool & Die
For more information on our K-LIFE Division, contact us at 1-888-KHT-HEAT (548-4328) or just email us at email@example.com.
Our K-Life Guys
More Than Just Cool!
If you are in need of real tough tool edge retention, look no further then the leadership of our K-LIFE team. Our deep cryogenics team has the know-how to deliver the strength, stability and wear life you need to deliver high quality parts to your end customers. From Aerospace to Firearms, Tool and Die to the toughest government specs, our K-LIFE guys get it right.
To reach our K-LIFE Leadership team, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-641-4411.