Our K-VAC Division, established in 1993 and expanded multiple times includes a 2, 10 and the first 20 bar vacuum furnace built in North America. With redundant on-site and remote controls with real-time reporting, the K-VAC Division has the capability to process materials up to 42 inches in diameter and 96 inches long. In addition to standard vacuum processing grades, our K-VAC Division can process oil hardening grades with superior surface quality, improved metallurgical properties and dimensional accuracy.
K-VAC Features & Benefits include:
- Better surface control by heat treating material in the absence of air
- No surface oxidation, scale, or decarburization
- Minimal distortion high pressure gas quenching with nitrogen, argon, helium, or hydrogen, or a mix of these gases
- Clean surface finish due to environmentally friendly non-oil dip gas quenching
- Custom manufactured state of the art computerized shop floor management system for second-by-second total process and heat treat documentation
- Process critical work up to 50% faster and track with micro-process based controls for enhanced performance and remote monitoring
Customer part-types and industries served include:
- Investment Castings
- Wind/Solar/New Energy
- Firearms (FFL Licensed)
- Nuclear Power
- Power Transmission
- Tool and Die
For more information on our K-VAC Division, contact us at 1-888-KHT-HEAT (548-4328) or email us at email@example.com.