Our K-GLOW Division features state-of-the-art pulsed plasma ion-nitriding and FNC processing capabilities, producing superior case depth quality control, consistent results in increasing surface hardness and enhanced wear resistance with little or no distortion. Designed to harden the surface of steel and other cast iron products, the K-GLOW process can be used with any material that is traditionally gas or salt bath nitrided. Offering greater control on compound layer thickness, we can provide a uniform coating thickness even within complex shapes, giving your parts unmatched wear and corrosion resistance.
K-GLOW Features and Benefits include:
- Ability to process finished parts with minimal or no distortion
- Repeatable process 10,000 pounds per cycle, parts 42” diameter and 120” long
- Superior surface hardness and enhanced wear resistance
- Enhanced corrosion resistance and increased lubricity
- Uniform coating thickness distribution for all varieties of steel and titanium
- Clean, environmentally friendly, low temperature treatment (from 350°C) possible
- Controlled compound (“white”) layer on the immediate surface helps wear
- Ideal for specialty jobs such as forgings, axles, gears, screw machine parts, tooling and stamping dies, oil and gas drilling equipment, fluid power and automotive applications
Customer part-types and industries served include:
- Power Transmission
- Fluid Power
- Forged Tooling
- Machine Tooling
- Guns/Firearms – FFC Licensed
- Oil & Gas
- Stamping Dies
- Plastic Injection Tooling
- Wind Energy Components
For more information on our K-GLOW Division, contact us at 1-888-KHT-HEAT (548-4328) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our K-Glow “Go-To” Guy
When it comes to pulsed-plasma treatments, there’s no one better than Kyle and his team when looking for superior hardness and enhanced wear resistance. Our equipment can handle material 46″ wide and up to 120″ long, Call KHT at 216-631-4411 or email us at email@example.com.